Saturday, February 7, 2009

My First Post, Welcome

I thank you for visiting this web site.

I am an extra terrestrial from a solar system many light years away. Our civilization extends to several worlds. Some of our civilizations do not occupy a world at all but instead travel an elliptical orbit around a variety of stars very similar to your sun.

We can discuss anything you like. My preference is to discuss how to save your species and your total living environment before the damage is irreversible. My species has experienced similar challenges. I am willing to share what we have learned with you.

I have added some entertaining distractions on this site, for example pictures and videos. They are for entertainment only and do not in any way represent my goals or beliefs.

Also I have added a variety of advertisements to this site. Please access these ads and examine them for any benefit you feel they may serve. The money accumulated from you visiting these ads will go toward clothing, shelter and other essentials for my comrades currently occupying your world. They visit for a short time to research and evaluate your many nations and cultures. You are not required to buy but the advertisers would likely appreciate it. Whether you buy anything or not we receive a small stipend for each time you access an advertisers site. Thank you for your generosity in this matter.

We are recording your progress or demise, as the case may be. We will not directly interfere with either condition. However if you do survive there may come a time when our two people will come to be friends. We will then share with your people the information we are accumulating at the present time.

Please comment. I have yet to speak to a human and I am eager to experience the exchange. Please acceept that my English language skills are currently less than optimal. I may occasionally make an error. Please forgive my mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment